I’m a bit sleepy today, so please excuse any increase in grammar mistakes.
- The augmented reality Korean unification project is an interesting little art/political project leveraging the power of erasAR. What other sights would you like to erase using augmented reality?
- Congrats to the guys at Zugara for being the first (afaik) AR clothing application provider to fully integrate with their product with a retailer’s website: Banana Flame puts Zugara’s Webcam Social Shopper app on every product page.
- iOS based Gakufu Camera scans printed music notes and play them in real time.
- ISMAR 2011 AR tracking competition is now open for registration!
- QR Hobo Codes, for those hobos carrying a smartphone (via @bruces).
before I fall to sleep, here’s a very short video illustrating Minecraft brought to the real world using augmented reality (more specifically, using Kudan’s Qoncept engine).
enjoy your week!