Wow, this is my 400th post. Can’t believe I kept on blogging for so long.
- Whats the ROI of AR, and other questions in Zugara’s guide to augmented reality for marketers.
- According to Fast Company, augmented reality may be the killer app for iPad2 (via @Layar).
- Cool ad for Axe/Lynx body spray puts a scantily clad angel next to you in a London’s train station.
- Augmented reality application helps to break the ice in parties, but what’s wrong with the old name badges?
- Raimo van der Klein on the early history of Layar (as in 3 years ago!), and why context is the future of mobile applications.
This week’s video is a fantastic demo of Seac02’s Eligo SDK power to track 3d objects and overlay virtual layers on them. This gives the programmer the ability to “X-Ray” a model car:
Have a good week!