Got a little bit addicted to Google AI Challenge, so I haven’t updated as I should have during the last week. Luckily, still have time for a quick linkfest:
- New Scientist has an interesting piece on indoors navigation systems and the battle of methods in this world.
- ISMAR is coming soon and the organizing committee has launched two interesting contests – Marker Design & Demo Video.
- ‘Guerilla’ augmented reality art invasion/exhibition in the MoMA New York. You don’t really need the curator’s approval to get your art into the museum.
- And if you are already at the museum, you may want to use OmniAR to gain insight on the art pieces.
- Point your iPhone at the sky, see augmented reality info as planes fly (via @kohdspace)
Last week I had a video in Dutch, this week we have a video from Lithuania. It seems that in Lithuania the national sport is augmented basketball (or am I making this thing up?). More details, in Lithuanian, here.
Have a splendid week!