You can’t find a date using augmented reality yet (?), but you can sure do other things with it:
- You can control lights around your home with this very nice use of Qualcomm’s AR SDK.
- See ultrasound imaging of your body, overlaid on your skin.
- Install a new ink cartridge in your printer, without printing any markers, using Junaio.
- Find a new job with kooaba’s Paperboy.
- Or you can do nothing and wait for machine learning to change AR to the better.
This week’s video is a must see. Being in German, I can’t tell you much about it, but it seems to be a concept design for in car head up display done as a university assignment. It looks very realistic and compelling – I can’t wait to have such a display in my car:
Have an excellent week!